Since founding our Information Technology division in 2010 we have taken on the following engagements:
• Comprehensive and quick IT program assessments and related roadmap creation
• Organizational design and IT staff development / coaching
• Cloud computing and virtualization analysis and strategy
• Emerging technology analysis and selection
• Vendor analysis and procurement strategies
• Broad and tactical security assessments and related roadmap creation
And, while we want your business … we don’t want it so bad that we would lie to you. If we don’t have a core competency we’ll tell you and help you find someone who does (usually one of our partners we have worked with on other engagements).
Our experienced staff of former Chief Information Officers, VP’s, Director’s and Senior Project Managers are comfortable managing a variety of systems and infrastructure related projects. Representative engagements include:
• Co-location facility selection and negotiations for a publicly traded company
• Requirements management and Salesforce.com custom software build for a national non-profit foundation
• Virtual desktop pilot project for a grant funded organization
• Acting department head for a publicly traded company
• Technology driven program formulation for a national non-profit foundation
As a boutique firm, we tend to specialize in relatively senior, hard-to-find skillsets or customers who need our ability to identify an “impact hire” in a key role. Recent technology searches include:
• Senior Product Architect / Team Lead
• Senior Project Manager
• Director of Corporate Systems (Oracle ERP Lead)
• Manager of Infrastructure
• Business Intelligence developer (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS)
• Senior Network Engineer
• Senior .NET developer
We focus on facilitating meaningful relationships between friends and colleagues we trust, like and know can help each other.
We’ll make referrals to business partners who we know “get it” and who we can vouch for their approach and results. They have to pass the “Barry Test” on a subcontracted engagement or via a referral. In addition, we regularly setup breakfasts, lunches (notice a trend?) and conference calls with like minded people to share ideas and frustrations.
Finally, we are committed to volunteering and giving back to our community.